Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Foot Blog

I think my feet are the most normal feet on the planet. If someone were to make a model of the average foot, it would look like mine. Because my feet, their shape and the length of my toes, the way I have a vein that is slightly raised and noticeable on each one, that is the way a foot is supposed to look. Down to the very last detail.
When I see other people's feet, I think they look strange. I am slightly disturbed by the feet of others. The big toe looks a little misshapen, or their toes aren't as long, or maybe that key foot vein is not visible. It's despicable.
And I obviously know that my thoughts are delusional, and that my feet are probably not that great, that they disgust people when I decide to wear sandals all summer. And I know that I only think my feet are what feet are really supposed to look like because they are my own, and that is what I'm used to.
And there is no real reason for this post but to ask the people of the Internet if they feel the same way about their feet. Because I need to know if I should start seeing someone about my foot narcissism.

3 comments:

Ryan said...

I must say my dear, that you have lovely feet. And your blogs are still really funny, im glad you're still doing them. <3

Anonymous said...

Nice post and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.