Sunday, March 11, 2007

First blog on here, expect much better than this.

So, I've decided to venture away from myspace in my blogging. Mainly because I want to have more people read what I have to say without running the risk of some old man stalking me in the process. And also because I have some non-myspace friends who have shown interest in my "good blogs" who I guess would like to read them. And this is how they can do that.
I don't really know how this site works yet. I don't even know if anyone will read this blog. I hope that if you are some kind stranger you will realize that this will probably be my worst blog, because it doesn't really have a point. But my other blogs will be much better and continuing to visit this page would probably not hurt you.
I've decided to remain fairly annonymous on this blog. Because I, again, am not fond of old man stalkers following me because I've revealed too much on this goshforsaken thing. That would really be quite unfortunate.
So I think my first few posts very well may be old myspace posts that I am particularily fond of, and probably some new ones as well. All of my myspace posts will end up on here, but not all of the posts on here will also be on myspace. If that makes sense.
My goal in the long run is to get my own domain, and have my own blog altogether, but I want to gain some readers first. Hopefully I can do that. So, if you like what I write, it would be greatly appreciated if you subscribed. Expect more interesting posts soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oooh crew member(so you know who it is)"M"<--fingers i think that was the sign haha. Anyways I'll come read your blogs and such because I love your blogs they are so interesting and deep.